[AT] Allis Chalmers B-1 lawn tractor

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Jul 12 04:24:42 PDT 2004

>     I also know that I have a 7 h.p., 21inch, walk behind lawn mower, I know
> what it pulls like, and a 17 h.p. 42inch, ha. That 17 wouldn't begin to pull
> a 60 inch. At least it wouldn't cutting anything. I guess it's just a matter
> of  machines being different. Gil

	There sure is a difference between "real" horsepower and the
signs they put on these new mowing machines to get them to sell, isn't
there, Gil?  grins  It's too bad in a way there wasn't a law that would
define horespower some other way so you knew what you were really getting.

	This Kubota rototiller I bought yesterday weighs more than most
garden/lawn tractors do with their mowers on them. It's not something
that would even fit on those little tractors with the small 3 points. I
should have taken the model number off it but that can with until tonight
when I pick it up. I'll just bet it gives the D-12 a nice load.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson