[AT] Deere Model 350 Questions

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Sun Jul 11 21:37:54 PDT 2004

A neighbor of mine who is in the excavating business suggested that I
look at a John Deere 350 or 450 on tracks for my place. He said that
either of these machines would be good for my place since I have a lot
of rock moving to do, and the machine can be fit with a backhoe if need
be if I needed that down the line. He noted that a machine on rubber
tires would not be good for my place given what I need to do with the
equipment..

I'll be honest that I am not real familiar with machines on tracks and
know very little about them. I did a quick search on the web for a John
Deere model 350 and did not find too many references to those models.
Can anyone point me to a web page that gives more info on these
machines? Also, if anyone owns a model 350, any comments on these
machines in terms of cost to maintain, reliability, etc. would be
greatly appreciated.

Rob
PA