[AT] Allis Chalmers B-1 lawn tractor

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Jul 11 15:28:13 PDT 2004

Hey, Cecil, my B7100 Kubota is rated at around 18 HP and I run a 50-inch
tiller on it.  Yes, I do go slowly, but I also end up turning sod into
seedbed in a single pass.  I took it over to the church this spring and
used the tiller as a scarifier to recondition a gravel driveway.  So I
know how stones will jolt you.

When I found this tiller, I knew I didn't want to buy it if it wouldn't
work on my tractor, so I loaded the Kubota up and visited with the PO.
We hooked it up and I took off through his garden patch where the corn
had just finished.  It tilled everything under.  The PO had been using
it on a Ford 800 and not been happy with its results.  He was darn near
in a state of shock to see how well it worked on my tractor.  I just put
the tractor on cruise control and let the tiller do its thing.

Larry