[AT] Allis Chalmers B-1 lawn tractor

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sun Jul 11 13:36:51 PDT 2004

> Cecil:
>     I have a B-1 waiting to be restored.  The shaft
> that drives the trans axle is missing from mine.
> I have another, later model trans axle but they
> are a little different.
> I have a B-1, B-10, B-110, B-207, B-210 Variable speed
>  & a 410 Shuttle.  The 207 is a good mower.  I like the
> variable speed on the 210. I'm not crazy about the shuttle
> on the 410.
> Larry Voris

	I just went over and took a look at the B1 garden tractor
with mower. The guy said he had been on pins and needles since I
told him I would take it as he found out shortly thereafter that
his father in law wanted it too. I laughed and said I had thought
it was an IB and didn't really want a garden tractor. He looked
like I had taken a load off his back and we both relaxed. I have
a dozen or so full size AC farm tractors and also in the shed is
a JD 110 and a Jacobsen so am all set in that regard.

	So, I let it go and will get back to the full size stuff.
Thanks a lot for the run down, Larry. You sure have a nice collection.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson