[AT] Allis Chalmers B-1 lawn tractor

Larry Voris lvoris at axs.net
Sun Jul 11 11:14:32 PDT 2004

Cecil:
    I have a B-1 waiting to be restored.  The shaft
that drives the trans axle is missing from mine.
I have another, later model trans axle but they
are a little different.
I have a B-1, B-10, B-110, B-207, B-210 Variable speed
 & a 410 Shuttle.  The 207 is a good mower.  I like the
variable speed on the 210. I'm not crazy about the shuttle
on the 410.
Larry Voris