[AT] Allis Chalmers B-1 lawn tractor

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat Jul 10 13:41:32 PDT 2004

> Cecil we are always happy to get an update on your health situation.  Sure
> hope you are perking well enough to help out with the shim stock
> manufacturing while sitting around the inferno at Portland.
>

> H. L. Staples
>
> McLoud, Oklahoma
>
> USA

	Well, if it will make you guys feel better, I have to say I
have been practicing making a little shim stock once in a while too.
I had a hard time convincing Lucille that the doctor told me to take
my medicine that way. I have a feeling she thinks it is a big con.
;-)

	If I can make it to Portland, I will be there. You can take
it to the bank.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson