[AT] Auction Proceeds

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Fri Jul 9 19:31:06 PDT 2004

Just wanted to give everyone an accounting of the charity auction votes and
proceeds.   Sorry this is so late, but a lot was packed up during the sales
of my business and it took me a few weeks to find it and get everything
organized and money sent out.  Also, this was this worst year for dead
bids, "lost" checks, broken items, etc.  It took 4 months just to get a 75%
collection rate.

The overwhelming favorites were ALS and Military Family Relief
organizations.  Therefore, these two organizations merited %20 of the
proceeds each.   I used %5 of my choice to our church's mission trip for
the youth group and Dave Rotigel ear-marked his for the Urban Education
Scholarship Endowment at Indiana University of Pennsylvania.  I was going
to use my 5% for Scott Satturlund Memorial Cancer Fund. but I used it to
refund the money on the broken "Lavender Lady".  There is a $150 "mystery
donation" coming in from a subscriber so I am going to go ahead and write a
$200 check to this fund and mail it tomorrow.
-------------------------

Disbursements:

$800 ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) Association.   In memory of Bernie Hartman
$800 Miltary Family Relief.  Consisted of:
	$400 Navy and Marines Corps Relief Society
	$200 Air Force Assistance Fund
	$200 Army Emergency Relief
$400 Wisconsin Historical Society (Keeper of the IHC Archives)
$400 Internal Fire, Museum of Power
$400 Urban Education Scholarship Endowment Fund (Dave Rotigel Choice)
$200 Brookstown United Methodist Church Youth Mission Trip (my choice)
$400 Tod Engine Project
$400 Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International
$168 Refund to Dave DiRuscio for Laveder Lady Engine that arrived broken.
---------------
$3968
$84.02	Amount in Checking
--------------
$4052.02
========

Income:

$2500 - Summer 2003 Portland Charity Auction(The amount was actually
	 $2400 plus some change but Dave Rotigel rounded up to $2500)
$1557 - Christmas Charity Auction  (Bids of $2054 but only collected $1557.
 This was the
	worst year ever for dead bids, broken items and "lost" and bad checks!!!)
$4039.52
$   13	Deposit by Spencer last summer to keep minimum balance
$4052.02
=======

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS