[Ford-ferguson] Re: 8N Lever

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 7 14:46:07 PDT 2004

Ferguson does have an levered adaptor that taps into the lift pump circuit
and feeds external equipment.  It is just under the seat front on the
right.  The draft control is concentric with the internal lift control
lever -- draft control is the shorter of the two lift control levers.  (at
least on my TO35)

Bob Holtzer