[Ford-ferguson] Re: 8N Lever

SZakaluk at aol.com SZakaluk at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 09:34:52 PDT 2004

Robert Hill wrote:
 2. 8N lever? (Robert Hill)
I have a 1948 Ford 8N and am puzzled about the function of a lever. It is found on the right side of the tractor under the seat. It is a short lever with a 90 degree throw and runs into the top of the rear. Can anyone describe what this does? I appreciate any replies.

Bob, there's a similar lever on my 1951 TO20 Ferguson, it appears to be a hydraulic feed line to connect hydraulic powered implements to ( such as a ram type woodsplitter)but I haven't tried to use it on mine.
Steve Zakaluk
szakaluk at aol.com