[AT] OT - BIG computer problem

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Jul 6 10:34:38 PDT 2004

Mike I'm no expert but you probably will have to start it from a boot disk
or re-install the operating system.  That still might not fix it.  The stuff
you managed to save probably has the virus in it.  Be careful.  If you can
get it back online go to this site

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

And run their virus scan program.

If you are running Win XP and you can get the machine running set it to a
restore date prior to when you started having problems.
Start: Help and support: Undo changes to your computer with system restore.

Charlie