[AT] OT - BIG computer problem

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Tue Jul 6 10:28:53 PDT 2004

Mike,
If you decide to reformat, be sure you boot the system from a known clean floppy.
Otherwise, the virus will load itself in memory and will reinfect the system.
I would recommend that you boot from a clean floppy and re-fdisk the drive and all
partitions on it before reformatting. This gives the virus a double whammy before
rebuilding and lessens the chances that the file will survive.
Also, be sure you have all the drivers you will need before you start, it just makes
everything go much smoother.

Phil