[AT] Cubs

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Sun Jul 4 11:36:20 PDT 2004

You never met the Cub I used to have.....cute yes but the biggest SOB
ever!  Couldn't KEEP it running, no happier day than the day I saw it on
the buyer's trailer...getting smaller n' smaller in the distance!

I wouldn't be opposed to having another one, one day, but if so I'll buy
the best, most mechanically sound one I can find.  (Good advice for any
tractor purchase!)  If I had two tractors side by side, in equal shape
and condition, I would still buy an A/Super A over a Cub if I was going
to work it.

Al