[AT] Parting out tractors - what are your thoughts?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Jul 1 22:43:22 PDT 2004

Well if those pics are true indicators of the parts tractor then I think its
a shame to part out a fine looking tractor like that. I even have problems
taking parts off my own "parts" tractors. I guess in the back of my mind
there is always the thought that with just a little work each of these
tractors could be made into a "runner". Every part I take off one just makes
it a little less likely that this tractor will ever run again.
Of course if money is all you think about, then definitely parting out is
the way to go.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/