[AT] Parting out tractors - what are your thoughts?

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Thu Jul 1 14:19:59 PDT 2004

Parting out one tractor might keep a dozen or more others running
for another 50 years.  I'm parting out a pretty good ZA right now.
I needed the engine for my R and most everything else will eventually
wind up on someone else's tractor.

Would I part out Grampa's tractor?  No way...

Greg
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/woods/1416