Ford 2N won't start (was Re: [Ford-ferguson] (no subject)

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Thu Jul 1 10:39:21 PDT 2004

Mike,

This may be from far left field, but it sounds like a place I've been with
my '41.  Loosen the steering column bolt nearest the starter plunger
(immediately ahead).  If that bolt is too long, it will clamp the activating
rod to the switch and prevent it from operating normally.  I think I simply
added a washer under the bolt head.

George Willer