[AT] Re: Massy-Harris 44 - tractor prices

Kyle Sands willys_46 at mail.com
Thu Jul 1 10:27:40 PDT 2004

I've only recently started watching tractor prices on ebay.  I wonder if these past several days were a fluke, or if it's typical to find some pretty good deals on ebay...I don't really pay attention to the JD side of things since I just figure they'll go high no matter what.  Besides, I already have two of those to wrench on anyway.

Leroy, you may be able to make the seller an offer on those MM's or the Massey.  Did you read he has 400 cars from his father's estate to sell?  Perhaps he'll be desparate to get rid of some stuff and cut you a good price.  He's located way up on the northwestern part of the state which is a good 7 hour drive for me.  I'm relatively close and I wish he were closer yet.  I'm headed up that direction for an auction in mid-July.  If you need help loading something, give me a call!

Kyle Sands <>< Huntley, MN