[AT] Allis-Chalmers 712 garden tractor

Kyle Sands willys_46 at mail.com
Thu Jul 1 10:20:08 PDT 2004

I'm gone for a week of vacation tomorrow, so I won't be able to pick it up until a week from Friday.  The good news is the grass should need a cutting by then so I can try it out right away.  Too bad it ain't gonna snow for 5 or 6 months to try out that blower attachment...well, almost too bad.

Anybody need a broken down Montgomery Ward (MTD) tractor :-)

Kyle