[AT] 2004 Show Guide - CUB Fest 2004

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri Feb 27 13:18:16 PST 2004

	I was kidding you, of course, Farmer, but these things can
really snowball into something a lot larger than you anticipated.
I know Albie Badaracco had the first couple Cub get-togethers and
a lot more people came than he thought would come. I've been to his
place north of Pittsburgh to pick up a restored Cub for a doctor in
NH and Albie had a very tough place to get in and out of. I can't
for the life of me see how he could have handled a dozen people, let
along "quite a few". His place is one of the toughest places I ever
saw to back a trailer in to pick up a tractor and I generally get
pretty lucky when it comes to backing trailers into tight places.
He called his gatherings "Workshops" instead of Cub Fests.  I like
the term "CubFest" a lot better as it connotes a having good time.
We can all stand all the good times we can get these days.

	So, I hope I didn't give you a heart attack calling your
CubFest a "show" and saying I didn't find it listed in the Guide.
I really think you could call it an "invitational" and still get
the free listing. Sort of like a golf match, you know.

Cecil