[AT] Fordson tractor ID and a Deere and a mower

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Fri Feb 27 05:25:12 PST 2004

At 07:03 PM 2/25/04 -0800, you wrote:

>And an old lawn mower with a magneto:
>
>http://users.abac.com/dandatief/ebay/mower.jpg
>
>Any interest? where to list for sale?

Dave, I might be interested in the mower. I've got one in similar
condition, maybe I can make one out of the pair. Let me know what he wants
for it and I'll see if I can get it to Ohio.

           Doug Tallman                  Join us for the 2004 regional show
           dtallman at accnorwalk.com              in conjunction with
           VGTCOA Ohio Regional Director   Ashland Co Yesteryear Mach club
               Greenwich, OH USA                July 9-11, 2004