[AT] Volvo/Mercedes + mostly OT rambling

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Feb 25 21:54:10 PST 2004

Mattias -- Remind me once again, where is Ringarum?  I'm headed to
Poland for Easter again this year and we are thinking of taking the
ferry to Sweden for Easter weekend.  Where are you relative to either
Stockholm or Karlskrona?  My son lives in Sopot, so we would be crossing
the Baltic from there.

Larry