VB: [AT] Re: Munching, Crunching & a Rant

Kessen, Mattias (Road SE) mattias.kessen at ncc.se
Thu Feb 26 04:19:32 PST 2004

	-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
	Från: Kessen, Mattias (Road SE)
	Skickat: to 2004-02-26 13:13
	Till: Antique tractor email discussion group
	Kopia:
	Ämne: SV: [AT] Re: Munching, Crunching & a Rant

	Good luck tomorrow!
	I'll think about you. I have friends privately and at work who have
done bypasses and it went well for all of them those who weren't retired are
now back at work and with much more strength. One is a car mechanic and one
is at our work, he had a bad heartattach and almost died then did bypass now
he's one of those guys that shovels 10-30 tons of asphalt a day! No one
believed that three years ago.

	Good luck

	Mattias