[AT] Last call for dealer items

Brian Rukes mmregistry at angelfire.com
Thu Feb 26 07:38:20 PST 2004

Hi everyone!

This is a last-minute call for any other dealership items that you all might want to send me for inclusion in my book on tractor dealerships, which should be out (in print) by the end of the year, I hope.

In the past, I've been unable to accept electronic scans of pictures for use in the book, but it looks like I might very well be able to use those now.  And, at this point, if you want to submit any pictures for use, that's pretty much the way we HAVE to go now.

I'm also still collecting stories related to dealerships for use in the book.  And, BTW, after the book is turned in (in just a few days), I will still personally be collecting stories of dealerships from the beginnings to modern day, for a "new" project that I've started thanks to the book.  Similar to The M-M Registry (and the larger Tractor Registry for all brands, which I haven't had time to promote since I haven't even had time to publish The M-M Registry List yet), this project will ultimately be published (perhaps on an even monthly basis, and even if I have to do it myself and not through one of the large book publishers) with updates and new stories of dealerships both old and new.

If you would like to have your dealership stories and/or pictures included in the book (even if you didn't own a dealership or work at one--just stories about visiting them are great, too!), I need them NOW!

Please contact me off-list if you have any of these items.  I'd prefer you use my other e-mail, as well--mmregistry at yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Brian Rukes