[AT] Re: Munching, Crunching & a Rant

Allen V. Pruehs avpruehs at cac.net
Thu Feb 26 02:05:17 PST 2004

Sounds like my wife's EX-cardiologist. In his last action yesterday he
called during luch and proceeded to eat it in my ear during which he blamed
his mistakes, lack of basic human decency and compassion on my wife. He
effectively called my wife a liar by saying she hadn't broken out in hives
because of an allergic reation to one of his tests, which he was told about
multiple times ahead of time.  When he found out he was wrong - called to
"set the record" straight but never apologized. The full story would take
fifteen minutes to tell. I would have chalked it up to being absurd if we
hadn't just gone through it.

Sorry for venting, my wife had a heart attach last Friday. She has been
diagnosed with diabetes for the first time, despite numerous blood tests
over the years including a ton of them a year ago. She is scheduled for
bypass surgery on Friday morning and I am so stressed out it isn't funny.
If any one has room in their prayers or a positive thought for her tomorrow
it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Allen Pruehs
SE Michigan