[AT] O.T. Silly #$%& truck

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue Feb 24 19:19:07 PST 2004

Farmer,

  You need a new creeper to work on that truck, or any vehicle that you
need to work under the hood.
 Take a look at the Topside Creeper that Northern tools sells
(http://www.northerntool.com/  enter Item# 630211 online) I bought one
similar to it for use in my shop, like you I have a dunlop problem and
modified it a bit by making a new tube and table plus a second
adjustable area to hold tools and parts. It REALLY helps when working
under the hood. I also made up a top that slides into two small tubes on
the sides and gives a nice table to work on smaller parts at a handy
height.

Steve W.