[AT] O.T. Silly #$%& truck

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Feb 24 19:38:10 PST 2004

Hi Robert:

	As I mentioned in the post to Charlie it is a new
complete head not a rebuilt one. I have watched the
valves very closely with it running with out seeing
any problem and they are getting plenty of oil too.
	# 3 seems fine now so I'll do #4 and see what it
does. 	Since it is a 1/2 ton I'm thinking of selling
it along with my 77 GMC to buy a 3/4 ton 4 x 4 but
don't want to sell it until I cure it for sure. I
don't want to stick someone with a hidden problem. I
figured I would get it going, do a little minor body
work on it and paint it. Then I will probably drive it
a few months to watch it.

"farmer"

My most recent list
mailto:budget_muzzleloading-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net

mailto:budget_muzzleloading-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

> > Francis Robinson
> > Central Indiana, USA
> > robinson at svs.net

Bob Brooks
rbrooks at hvc.rr.com

Elmo 1948 Cub
Rock Tavern, NY

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems,
but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort."
- Herm Albright