[AT] Diesel Starting Safety Reminder

Edward Tabor edward.tabor at zoominternet.net
Tue Feb 24 17:36:30 PST 2004

The state of MD requires that a teenager take a "tractor operator safety
course" before operating farm machinery belonging to another.  However
he/she is able to operate family owned equipment at will, no course
required.  Does the state enforce these rules....I can answer with a
resounding NO.  I took my safety course, although my father taught me
more about safety than the course ever did.

Ed