[AT] Scrapple & Head Cheese

Tim Bivens bivenshill at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 14:47:35 PST 2004

Billy,
I have an old friend who grew up around Lindale,
Texas. His name is Charles David Brown, he is about 65
years old now. I think his family was pretty poor when
they lived at Lindale. He tells a lot of stories about
doing migrant farm work. Just wondered if you knew
him. He has lived in Glen Rose since 1969.
Tim Bivens
Glen Rose, Tex.