[AT] Diesel Starting Safety Reminder

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Feb 24 10:06:24 PST 2004

Yeah that is the same thing I think Ralph. We don't see many snow mobiles in
Carolina (even though it is NORTH Carolina).  The things don't easily
disconnect.  It requires a fair jerk and the lanyard is coiled so it is not
too likely to get hung up in something.  I think you could mount one below
the tractor seat somewhere and hook the lanyard to your belt.  That way it
would be out of the way but would work if you got ejected.

Charlie