[AT] Re: Beilers ?

Lane Freeman lmfree at ptd.net
Tue Feb 24 07:43:37 PST 2004

Ivan,
An update on the forecast.
About an inch of snow on the ground and still coming down about an hour
north east of Beilers.  Calling for 50 degrees on Thursday so that ought to
make for a nice gooey mess for both Thursday and Friday.  The only snow
remaining around here before this small storm was the piles left by plows
and drifting.

Any word on who is going this year?  I plan on going on Thursday but that is
subject to change. I have to pick up magnetos from Marks Magnetos so I'll
probably just go to look around a bit, pick up the mags and head home.
Can't afford to buy anything this year so I don't plan on taking the
trailer - having the trailer may MAKE me buy something I really shouldn't.
I have to work on Friday so that will SAVE me from any antique tractor
related items.  Although sometimes some rare implements and the occasional
tractor do get sold on Thursday - ALRIGHT  "I" convinced me, I need to take
the trailer Thursday. ;-)

Lane Freeman