[AT] 12.4 x 42" tractor tires - Where to purchase?

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Feb 23 22:06:05 PST 2004

I plan on purchasing two new Firestone Tractor tires, 12.4 x 42", 23 degree
rib 6 ply, on my round trip to Moline, IL. I would just throw them on my
trailer or in the back of the truck. I'm looking for the best deal of
course. In the past I've gotten good prices from Bauer Built outlets which
have several outlets in Iowa, etc.

ME Miller offered to deliver them to the GOG for $370 each prepaid but I may
have messed up and not ordered them soon enough. #$%^&* If those of you in
Iowa have some other suggestions of where I might look I would appreciate a
reference. Out here they are $450 each plus taxes.

A heavy price to own a High Clearance Tractor!  :-) Oh well!

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

CRS = Having a Photographic Memory but a shortage of unused film.

www.deerelegacy.com