[AT] Diesel Starting Safety Reminder

Brad Gunnells brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Tue Feb 24 08:26:52 PST 2004

Yes that's true. It's just that my friend was a machinist at the local
Napa store. He was one of the people I learned a lot from in trouble
shooting carb and ignition problems (besides my dad). He was also the
mechanic that built and tuned my engines for my race car. So for him to
not be able to start the tractor just added to my amusement.

Brad