[AT] Was Eating... Then Moon Pies, now localized food

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Mon Feb 23 20:31:30 PST 2004

Used to make a run to Columbus to get White Castles before they built
one in Newark. Used to play on the CB late at night and get guys talking
about them and sooner or later someone would break down and offer to
drive. Then they got deluged with orders of sacks of them :) Mmmmm
had a few of them tonight.

Rob