[AT] Was Eating... Then Moon Pies, now localized food

Robert Brooks rbrooks at hvc.rr.com
Mon Feb 23 10:49:57 PST 2004

Charlie;

Geezz now I'm going to have to see if I can find them here in NY.

Maybe we should set up an ATIS food forwarding service....

About twice a year I have to run down to Brooklyn and buy 2 Dozen bagels, 2
lbs of pastrami and 2 lbs of Lox's and stick it a cooler with some dry ice
and ship it out to Arizona for a transplanted NY friend of mine.  Maybe we
need the same kind of service with in ATIS....  ;)

Just Kidding, I think.......

Bob

Bob Brooks
rbrooks at hvc.rr.com

Elmo 1948 Cub
Rock Tavern, NY

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort."
- Herm Albright