[AT] Ohio Show Schedule, Portland too

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Sun Feb 22 17:28:53 PST 2004

    George and Dave; and all others too
    Our schedule of events begins at Marion, Ohio on june 17 to
20 featuring Farmall and IH this year,
    Greenville show is July 8 to 11 and featuring Oliver and
Cletrac at the fairgrounds.
    Plain City, Ohio will be July 15 to 18 and featuring
Minneapolis Moline at Pasttime park.
    Portland, Indiana August 25 to 29 featuring Ford and
Fordson at Jay County Fairgrounds. Come early and spend the
whole week camping with about 25 other ATIS members.
    Scrap show at Gibsonburg, George's home show, Sept. 4 to 6
featuring Cockshutt and Co-op at White Star park on Rt. 300 at
the edge Of Gibsonburg
    Our season usually wraps up with the Xenia, Ohio show on
Sept. 24 to 26 featuring Allis-Chalmers at Green County
Fairgrounds.
    We also plan to attend the swap meets at Portland, Indiana
May 10 to 16 and Wapakoneta, Ohio on Nov. 12 and 13
    We always try to get to the shows a couple days ahead of
time to get a good camp spot. Just look for the blazing
campfire and pile of Keystone shimstock.
    I have been cutting and stockpilng firewood to keep the
infernos burning.

                Gene Dotson,   Alias Sparky
                DeGraff, Ohio