[AT] Spec Cast Tractors

Jim and Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Sun Feb 22 13:30:54 PST 2004

Both Scale Model and Spec Cast toys are made in the US.  They are locally
owned companies.  RC2 (Racing Champions -Ertl) is a public corporation,
committed to keeping stockholders happy with high profits.  Because of that,
all toys are made overseas.

The latest Toy Farmer that I just received yesterday had a nice article on
my dad, Dean Evans.

Jim