[AT] Hauling arrangements

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Feb 21 20:22:16 PST 2004

Some of you may recall I had asked some questions about hauling rates, etc,
in the past. As of tonight I have contracted to haul loads each way on our
round trip from here to Moline, IL in early March. Out of the 4,000 mile R/T
I will be hauling for hire, 3,400 miles of the total mileage. That should
allow us to cover most if not all of our expenses for the trip, which was
the objective. Hopefully, no major unexpected event occurs to change the
equation.

Thanks to all of you who offered assistance.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

CRS = Having a Photographic Memory but a shortage of unused film.

www.deerelegacy.com