[AT] Cracklings (and a cletrac)

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Feb 22 09:46:17 PST 2004

The more descriptions I hear of these "cracklings", it makes me believe that
they were marketed as a tasty salted snack called "Piggy Puffs" back in the
60s. A bag of these, a bottle of Fresca , the drink with the delicious
artificial sweetener, aspartame in it . Plus a comic book to read and this
kid was happy for the rest of the day. . Not sure if they are still
available or not.
And just to sneak in a little antique tractor content, heres a link to an
old Oliver cletrac for sale that I noticed on a local website this morning.
http://www.familyfarmers.com/2002/classifieds/folstad/cat_1.JPG

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html