Eating while doing tractor things sort of ramble (was)RE: [AT] Speaking of Harbor Freight

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Fri Feb 20 08:50:10 PST 2004

Farmer,
	You not only have me hungry now, but I am also laughing.  We are pretty
much on the same wave length on the eating out thing.  I always look for
the little white building that says CAFE in blue letters on it.  Usually
some pickups with stockracks sitting out front.  Those guys are cheap.
Won't hire a trucker.<g>  I order off the special board or if they are
out, I just have a hot beef.  I have never ever had a poor or expensive
meal in these places.  Usually get too much to eat and don't have any
room for pie.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA