[AT] F-14

Dave Ernst dadadidi at cccomm.net
Thu Feb 19 16:45:23 PST 2004

I traded for a Farmall F-14, made in 1939.  I posted a question to the list
some time ago looking for rear tires.
Well, I found them, through Miller Tire, size 9X40 for $1,050 delivered here
with tubes.

The tractor itself seems to be in pretty good condition, engine not stuck
and what looks like a 20 year old paint job.
The dilemma I have is that if I fix it up what would it be worth?  I really
haven't made up my mind whether or not I want to keep it, but if I put tires
on it will I get my money back?
I traded 2 governed Fairbanks one lungers for it, so that means I'm in it
about $800 or so..

All comments will be appreciated

Dave