[AT] tractor battery water pitchers

Kiser, Rick rkiser at islandhospital.org
Wed Feb 18 13:45:43 PST 2004

I was going thru a bunch of batteries last night and got to wondering if
those pitchers with the collapsing nozzle were still available. I use a
turkey baster now, but it's a pain and one of those old pitchers would
be the ticket. I'm talking about the ones where you stick the nozzle in
the battery cell and push down, then it fills the cell up to full and
stops.

Don't even know what they are called to do a Google search, I tried
battery tools and a few others, but nothing came up.

Any idea if they still exist?

RickinNW-WA

Security will approach 100% when the security budget approaches infinity