[AT] New list

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Feb 18 09:53:23 PST 2004

H.L.:

In your sign up membership profile there is a place where you can decide
whether you want to receive confirmations of your messages sent back to you.
My guess is you will have to go back to that and tell it that you don't want
those messages any more. Spencer has now set the default for that to "No"
but early on it was "Yes". For those of us who signed up before the default
was changed we need to manually set that to "No".

I hope this makes sense somehow!  Seems like I'm in a circular path here but
maybe digging through the fog you will understand.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

CRS = Having a Photographic Memory but a shortage of unused film.

www.deerelegacy.com