[AT] New list

Spencer Yost Spencer.Yost at piedmontsystems.com
Wed Feb 18 10:03:53 PST 2004

Also check the "Not metoo" setting.   If checked, that means you DO NOT get a copy of your own posts.    I am getting all copies of your posts through the list so your mail is making it just fine.   If the problem persists, turn off the "NO dupes" setting too and see if that is an issue.

Let me know how it works out,

Spencer