[AT] New list - vote today

Robert Brooks rbrooks at hvc.rr.com
Tue Feb 17 09:29:40 PST 2004

Spencer;

I would like to thank you for all the time, effort and expense that you put
into ATIS.

This is a wonderful community that you have assembled.

Even though sometimes we argue like siblings, it is all still in the family.

And I know that we all appreciate all you do to make this happen!!!

Bob
Bob Brooks
rbrooks at hvc.rr.com

Elmo 1948 Cub
Rock Tavern, NY

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort."
- Herm Albright