[AT] Attachments/HTML

Michael P. Maynard mmaynard at rochester.rr.com
Thu Feb 12 17:55:04 PST 2004

Spencer,
	I have seen on other lists that everything but plain text
messages are rejected even.  I am not sure that we want to go that far
though here as it makes it difficult for subscribers who aren't as
computer literate.  I do like the idea of converting all messages to
plain text though.  That benefits everyone on the list.
	I do like the idea of bouncing attachments.  Honestly,
attachments of any kind shouldn't make it to the list in the first
place.

Mike

PS I like the [AT] in the subject.  It makes for easy 'rules' setup in
Outlook for sorting email.  I am glad to see it.