[AT] OT Tractor content

at at lists.antique-tractor.com at at lists.antique-tractor.com
Thu Feb 12 11:53:19 PST 2004

Hi George,
  I been back about a year but just quiet. No I had no problem at all. I
think that maybe part of the reason for the software, so many peolple
getting lopped off and unable to get back. Of course I am no help with that
as I never had trouble with old stuff. I'd love to make the CubFest at
Farmer's wanted to go to last year's but too many things right now. Add to
that I haven't touched my Cub since I got it back in '99 and I can see why I
don't deserve to go anywhere. I need to fix it's mag anyway maybe as soon as
it warms up I'll do that.
Scott

Scott Nelson
Pearland, Texas