[AT] OT Tractor content

at at lists.antique-tractor.com at at lists.antique-tractor.com
Thu Feb 12 12:12:48 PST 2004

Scott,

Yes, I'm sure that was the problem, and I'm really happy that alternatives
are being explored.

A change of format is always a shock for a list, but can be a positive
thing, as I expect it will be here.

The only real difference I see is the header information, so if Spencer
decider favorably there shouldn't be any disruption.

Farmallcub.com went through a major upheaval just a year ago when the format
was changed drastically, but has come back better than ever.  I'm sure that
will be true here as well.

I remember meeting you at Portland, maybe about 1998.  Will you be joining
us again?

George