[AT] O/T one horse sleighs

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri Dec 24 23:19:55 PST 2004

karl when i was a young teenager my brother an I  took the horses to town for
shpping ait was an all day thing about 10 miles  round trip.

When got though shoping we went back to the grocery store  where we had tied
the horses to the post holding the old roof over the back of  the store.
thet were gone and the roof was torn off and halfway out in the  str. the
Chinaman who owned the store was so mad he could harley talk but he  knew who we
were and when it got back to grampa we had to go fix the roof  backup.
About halfway home we found the horses they were taking their  own time
grazing as the went along toward the farm and the  pasture..

Haven't hoought about that one in years. thank for the  reminder.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503  623-0460