[AT] "Live with the quality"

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Dec 3 14:15:30 PST 2004

It is an interesting site, but whoever is translating for them doesn't
know much about tractors - those "hydrolic" top links don't look very
hydraulic to me. :-)

Most of the current line of New Holland (and I suppose Case IH) tractors
are manufactured in Italy, and they have parts from all over the world.
I noticed that the fancy "air lift" seats were made in Turkey.

Mike

JParks wrote:
> The subject line is a motto, unfortunately poorly translated for them, of a
> tractor parts manufacturer in Turkey who manufactures adjustable 3 point
> links and attachments.  I think they mean to say "Live With Quality"
>  I do not know them.......ymmv of course.but their site can be seen at:
> www.typtraktor.com
>
> John Parks
> Boise, ID

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none.
-Thomas Carlyle, writer (1795-1881)