[AT] Gaskets for Zenith carburetors - Follow Up

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 20:41:53 PST 2004

I would like to recommend a fellow list member who
came through on the Zenith gaskets. "Crawler" Ed from
Crawler Heaven Farms had them for $1.65 each so I
bought a half dozen, which should last me for a while.
It was nice to be able to find the gaskets without
having to pay $20 pllus for a complete kit. Once again
the ATIS list came through in spectacular fashion.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com