[AJD] Drat.

Eric LaCruze ericlacruze at comcast.net
Fri Dec 31 19:41:44 PST 2004

wjohnson wrote:

> Eric,
> I hate to hear that 60 crank didn't work.  I will verify that it is a good
> one.  And you made a special trip to get it.  Check with Herschel Adams,
> 1301 N 14th St, Indianola, IA 50125  Ph 1 800 247 2167.  The crank I got
> from them for the 620 was just under $500 exchange and freight was less
> than $100.  A perfect crank with matched bearings.
> Merle

Thanks Merle-

It's a beautiful piece, I just didn't do my homework. It's entirely my
fault. And the trip was a great time spent with my kid, and I got to
meet a listmember as well-that's sort of a hobby of mine all its own, on
a couple of lists. I have no regrets.

Louis is only about 3 hours from me-I'll wait to see what he turns up.

Thanks
Eric